Get the healthiest and prettiest hair you can have.
Updated: Feb 13, 2018
We do lots of things to maintain our #bodies and our #health, but I hear, over and over, clients say they wished they woke up looking like they just got their hair done rather than having to do it.
photo credit - Chuck Espinoza
I'm not really sure why this is. BUT, I can tell you how it is possible to make it easier. less stressful and less time consuming.
“Things don't get easier - you get better at doing them.”
In the beginning it will be harder, but if you stick with it, you will get better. I will outline some tips and tricks to help you conquer your most basic hair styling needs.
Your Tool Box
The same way you wouldn't brush your teeth with a butter knife, using the right tools correctly will make all the difference.
What you will need:
2. Brush - these are my faves! #oliviagarden are 🔥 (in a good way 😆) for your blowout. The key to finding the right #roundbrush is the diameter of the brush to the length of your hair. The longer the hair the bigger the brush can be. More on this later, I promise.
3. Blowdryer - There are sooooooo many options. Here are some of my faves and why.
- This guy the BaByliss Pro Ceramic and it's $20 off right now. ❤️ it when hot tools are on sale❣️
-There is somewhere in the middle, T3 is as sexy and chic as it is useful. I believe they have a lifetime warranty as well.
Hair products are a MUST! I know many people believe its all hype but I PROMISE you it's not. When you say to your stylist "I wish you could get me ready in the morning" but then you DON'T buy the #mousse or #stylingcream your stylist suggests, is well, sort of, uhm...dumb. SORRY! not that you're dumb!!! NO, NO, NO! But it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
My fave blowdry products are...
Start small and work your way around.
I suggest to start with the top. Forget about the back and sides. Start with mastering the #mohawksection (1-2 inches on either side of your part). The width of your section should never be wider than the width of your hairbrush barrel length. The depth of your section should not exceed the diameter of your brush.
1. Get out your clips. Clip the mohawk section out of the way on top.
2. Choose the brush you want to use.
3. Plug in your blowdryer